Thursday, March 02, 2006

Well, that was odd...



I'll try again. This is what I do when I'm not knitting...

This is a prorcelain platter. I used the stamps from a block print to press into the clay. I really like it and am going to make some more I think...











this is a big bowl and some vases in porcelain with little stained slip forget-me-nots...















and this is the beginning of a very fun sock, It's STR's yosemite and 3x3 cables. I keep thinking I'm going to happy happy feet when I wear these!

2 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Blogger cindi said...

love the center vase!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

The greyhound stamp in the clay looks really good and I love the little blue flowers! New sock looks great too, check out the one I started!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home