Friday, April 28, 2006

Fiber and yarn, oh dear!
















Here's the new sock yarn and fiber... the STR is (from L to R) Chapman Springs, Carbon Dating, and Covelite. I don't have enough needles to start them all, so I think I'll knit the Chapman Springs first...
The fiber is blue-faced leicester from Blue Moon Fibers in Delta Blues and Graphite.



This is some merino I found last weekend...
















This is some lovely romeldale cross, it spins like a dream and is going to be a lace wrap for my mum for mum's day. If I can get enough spun in time. The green will be a shawl for me...















peace, and happy knitting,
m.

2 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Bridget said...

What kind of sock pattern do you think you will use for Chapman Springs? It will be really interesting to see how Covelite knits up. Love the red stuff I saw you are using for your mom! Looks like you got some good stuff!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Angela said...

Hi there, I got your post asking about the blue face fibers!!! I will be adding at least two tonight (and 5 merinos), then more blue face next week!!
Thanks for checking out A Swell Yarn Shop :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home