Tuesday, November 28, 2006

kiln unloaded, spinning and knitting

the kiln spit these out this morning, there are 21 of them! they're about 3 inches across and will be given out at the next scc hunt as prizes... The clay is new for me and I am really in love with it. It's the yummiest black I've ever seen. The dog is Druid, I made a stamp and then mishima-ed the design on the black discs in an orange clay.

a detail of my koigu sock in the Child's First Sock pattern

the sock.

This is the latest off the wheel. It's the Crown Mountain Superwash in colourway Moondance. I might use this for a pair of mittens, or maybe a big cabled scarf...

And really, how far is too far??? Yes, I knit my ipod a sock... I think I need help...

cheers, and happy knitting!

m.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 AM, Blogger Val said...

Funny, I don't remember Druid having a swirl on his side....
Love the Koigu, love the Moondance.
I knit (and felted) a sock for my camera, I guess I am crazy too.

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Can I just say I love, love, love the clay?! Beautiful! *Dreaming of stitch markers with such loveliness*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home