Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm in barberpole heaven!

fleece artist wavy scarf detail
this is silk and cashmere and very yummy!!!
it might go to my mum for xmas
the colours aregorgeous!

Love Me Tender superwash merino fleece
spun into groovy barberpole sock yarn!
I'll start a cabled knee-hi sock tonight.

"Hey! Can you help me with this spot on my tongue? It
gets in the way when I eat!"
(this is the lovely kismet. she's hanging out with us
while Druid is in california)

the toe of the Wild Thing sock

A hat I'm trying with Claudia's Handpaints Yarn...
I'm using the shell pattern from nancy bush's vintage
sock book, so far I really like it!

peace, and
happy knitting

m.

1 Comments:

At 11:46 PM, Blogger Val said...

Love the sock wool you spun. Wonderful colourway.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home